2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
God damn my block list is taking a hammering today. So much whining to ignore and RPG's to download.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Can anyone please tell me which tag is correct?
The one of the person posting this game here or the one in steam?

yes or no.png

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Can anyone please tell me which tag is correct?
The one of the person posting this game here or the one in steam?

View attachment 202553
The Sexual Content tag on Steam is used pretty much.. for everything lately. Even if there's just some partial nudity or if there's just some erotic content. It's not very reliable, but hey, feel free to trust more that than an uploader here with lot of experience behind his back that knows what tag he's using.

Feel free, seriously. And feel free to buy it if, again, you don't trust me.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
The Sexual Content tag on Steam is used pretty much.. for everything lately. Even if there's just some partial nudity or if there's just some erotic content. It's not very reliable, but hey, feel free to trust more that than an uploader here with lot of experience behind his back that knows what tag he's using.

I asked because there were some other confusing tags in other games.
E.g. one where in the tag line below the title and the description in the forum seemed to contradict each other with female and male protagonist.
And only upon asking it was cleared that in the game you play the first half as a male character and later you switch to a female character.
So there could have been some kind of restriction or contradiction here, too.
Hence I asked if anyone can clarify which is right / why there is a difference in the tags here compared to the tags in the steam shop that the post itself linked to.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I will try, with or without sexual content. Played thousands of games, sexual content is just a bonus (i have a pretty lively imagination anyway).

Reactions: Sokaris
Sep 12, 2018

But is the story good though? just asking xD

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
Is this another harem game with the MC ended up with the four girls? Or can i hope for some girls on girls action (no sexual of course)...

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
... Posting a game with no sexual content in a forum entirely dedicated to pirating sex games...

Reactions: Artix0

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Need to know girl for research

and these are more gif from the same.. I don't know what was that, honestly - and others here

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote