3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I understand this, but when I do this, I can only skip the initial scene and when using the crystal, there is only 1 chapter.

Hi, yes, I believe so, sorry about that; It accidentally got removed by the new process we're trying for patching maps that got updated in Didnapper 2's latest update. If you'd like to enable playtesting mode on 0.12 beta 5, you should be able to:
  • Press F8 to open the console
  • Type $gameSwitches.setValue(60,true) and hit enter (it will say undefined, don't worry about it)
  • Press F8 again to close the console
Hope this helps!

They really not fix that?
What version you use?

FunnyVN

Oct 29, 2021
Does anyone know what the new sidequests and special game overs at the new 1.2.3 update are ?

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Compatibility with other mods
Overkill 2 should now be compatible with mods that do not edit the escape system! This includes .

When installing Overkill alongside another mod, please select Overkill first, and then the other mod while you are adding patches.

At this time we are still collecting data on whether other mods will function properly. Feel free to attempt installation of Overkill alongside other mods, though be warned that problems may arise.

Note: For an unknown reason that is probably related to the mod manager, even mods that should be compatible often cause errors (Such as Ken's voice pitch mod). These issues may be resolved by switching the order of installation of the mods, but this is not guaranteed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Other mods may work, but could still interfere with some graphical elements, or could cause other unforeseen problems.

If a mod edits maps, or the escape system, incompatibilities and other issues may arise.

Do you just want to skip to the mod content?
Press F8 to open the console Type $gameSwitches.setValue(60,true) and hit enter It will say undefined back, this is fine Press F8 again to close the console. This has the same effect as what we were doing for "hold W" before but you can do it at any time.

PLEASE NOTE: There is currently an issue that the first time you reach camp in the story, the camp will not have any overkill features. To resolve this, please leave the camp and return.

Soon 0.13 beta 2

Overkill-v0.12.1.zip [Latest Version for 1.2.3] 165 MB

Overkill 2 Full Change Log, Cheats and how to skip to the modded content.

YutiMod-1.2.1.zip 25 MB (compatible with the the latest release of the game : 1.2.3)

May be not compatible with ovelkill
MonstersEnhanced5.0.1.rar
516 MB
May be not compatible with Didnapper 2 [v1.2.3]

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisIsMe88

Janguki

Dec 23, 2023
  1. Export the mod (as a folder) into the mod/patches folder within Didnapper 2 (e.g. Didnapper 2/mods/patches/Overkill2)
  2. Start the game and hit the mods menu at bottom left of the main menu to enter the mod manager window.
  3. In the mod manager, click the Overkill2 mod and add it. This may take a moment and freeze the game. Once it's done it and only it should be written in yellow text.
  4. Now hit finish and give the mod package a name. The game will freeze (because it's essentially copying the entire Didnapper 2 folder with your mod installed) and create your modded Didnapper 2 game.
  5. Now exit the game and go to the mods/installs folder where you'll find your modded install of Didnapper 2 (e.g. Didnapper 2/mods/installs/<YourModPackageName>) and start its game executable.
That's it.
Not work on mobile

Senitiu

Dec 30, 2022
Does anyone know how to fix this error, im trying to play on mobile using joiplay.
Also would mods works?

Last edited:

AutumnTheRopeLover

Sep 5, 2024
I have version 1.2.3 and the most recent version of overkill 2 yet when I press shift+q or shift+w during an escape nothing happens, I have tester tools enabled which also get disabled after a game over for some reason, does anyone know why this is happening? I also set the keybind to M and it just pulled up a text imput.

Nair Himesh

May 24, 2023
Okay, since here is not yet uploaded, you can download from the website above and its works, you can also play it on your Android using JoiPlay or MaldiVes.

Edit:
The games has many bugs playing with JoiPlay and completely cannot open the game with MaldiVes, so play it on pc.
View attachment 1544283
When i run it with joilay it says Refrence error required is not defined can you help me

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Anyone made a few good escape scenario's from the editor that they can share?

EDIT: I have found the Overkill 2 Mod's but was wondering if anyone had made anything in addition to what is there (which is only an handful of scenarios currently)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes