5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

deathleecher

Jul 18, 2021
Depending on the other releases that have occurred over the past years. Like the Gentleman´s Club 2 which took almost year an a half, work on Toph's project began earlier 2022, while working on between Jessie or Gwen.

Drawings began with a Cervix Penetration, moved to Gangbang, then to Spitroast and to Deepthroat. Working on mixed scenes preparations instead of a flow. After taking so long, this will likely be his best work yet, since he mentioned on using a variety of movements on each scene and took extra time to draw each frame well. The longer process came from having to erase some scenes that was made entirely, and then start all over.

As of October of last year, it was in the coloring stages, and this year, it was cooked with better shadings. I believe, it will all be worthwhile waiting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hvis this video been made yet, has there been any updates :S ?

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Yes,he is working on two projects at once. With the May/Hypno video, he said he is coloring it as he goes (which is something he usually doesn't do). So he may end up finishing that one first.

He also seems to keep adding scenes to the Toph video which is making it take longer.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I uploaded the May/Hypno animation files he posted so far onto my mega if anyone wants to check them out.

Also, below are the pictograms he is planning to add to the finished animation (I think).

Last edited:

Doppio$314

Oct 8, 2022
I uploaded the May/Hypno animation files he posted so far onto my mega if anyone wants to check them out.

Mega

Also, below are the pictograms he is planning to add to the finished animation (I think).
U a god man, btw do you have the latest ones of toph? My subscription ended last month and I'm waiting august to start again but I can't wait

Reactions: robjones1234

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Sorry, I'm not much of an avatar fan so I didnt save any of her stuff. I'll see if I have time to upload but it's not looking good RN.

The Toph stuff looks basically like what he posted last month just cleaned up a bit. But I just glanced over it quickly. Sorry again.

Reactions: Doppio$314

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
Deepstroke is quickly becoming the goat in 2D business, imho he's just an inch from outpacing Derpixon
I think he's better than Derps. The only two things that are noticeably lacking in his art are the feet and legs. Tricky stuff to draw, especially when you're doing that style of animation. I've noticed some wonky eye/nose features as well, but those are really minor issues.

Andr3wson

Mar 6, 2024
I think he's better than Derps. The only two things that are noticeably lacking in his art are the feet and legs. Tricky stuff to draw, especially when you're doing that style of animation. I've noticed some wonky eye/nose features as well, but those are really minor issues.
Yeah, the details are still a bit off, but he still made a tremendous progress in a rather short timespan

Ripperjack1

Sep 2, 2023
Sorry, I'm not much of an avatar fan so I didnt save any of her stuff. I'll see if I have time to upload but it's not looking good RN.

The Toph stuff looks basically like what he posted last month just cleaned up a bit. But I just glanced over it quickly. Sorry again.
Could you please with toph? Maybe add it as a second folder in your mega? Any stuff in June and July would be greatly appreciated:)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote