Others Completed Death end re;Quest 2 [Final] [Idea Factory, Compile Heart]

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
i hope is better ols the 1. game.
for those who do not know it you have to find all the bad ends because with you at the end you play the good free sons it is called new game + ^^

Also, it was not said that you can save with a trick when choosing XD

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Seems to require a crack or something that isn't included.
Please read the OP. The crack is included in the thread. Just download the small file and replace it and you are good to go. The cracked version is being uploaded.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
nope, not working for me, same as the first one, the port is not well optimized...lazy IF devs, even the VNs they port have some kind of problem.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The links have been updated, you should no longer require the patch file to play the game. If problems occur please advise.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Asia Argento

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Just referencing the whole thing sony has been doing where they have puritanically censored japanese games with no actual sexual content or nudity.
The PC version is half not censored and half censored, meanwhile the PS4 edition is apparently fully censored.

The PC edition has the original glitch mode costumes for the original character's, while the PS4 uses costumes that cover things up a lot more. However, the new characters in the game all use censored costumes... they never made the uncensored glitch costumes for them.

So prudish censorish Sony strikes again. At this point - I'd assume, unless proven otherwise, any game that has cross-platform with PS4 will be censored on all platforms, as it's the cheap option.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I probably should have clarified. Horror as in gory like Corpse Party or psychological horror like Higurashi? I'm not a fan of the gory horror genre.

*Nosey*

Oct 19, 2019
I know people here will judge this game based on how fappable it is but it honestly looks like a great game.

Reactions: DarkMiros

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
I probably should have clarified. Horror as in gory like Corpse Party or psychological horror like Higurashi? I'm not a fan of the gory horror genre.
I have avoided spoilers for this one, but if it's anything like the first game it's disturbing. In terms of visual gore like corpse party.. absolutely not lol. At worst you'll probably see some bloody shots with an axe or something so Higurashi is actually a pretty good comparison (minus its actual visual gore scenes). It most likely will have some text-based stuff for example like if someone gets cut up etc.

The game and story are probably gonna be very good though, I do rec giving it a shot. First game was great even though I said it's disturbing. It's horror after all.