5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
She usually does something like this at the end of her art stream, but I suggested that she should put this in the Patreon files without context.
Pretty sure she's done a similar gag post with Redmane years ago, so this has some merit. I personally find it hilarious.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
I don't really understand this trend but whatever
I thought it had something to do with Twitter not being available anymore/being blocked in Brazil? Not sure though, I thought I saw some tweets from Brazilian creators about it.

Anyhow, that image looks pretty good. Can't wait for any tentacle or piercing versions.

ASHJOKER

Mar 7, 2021
I thought it had something to do with Twitter not being available anymore/being blocked in Brazil? Not sure though, I thought I saw some tweets from Brazilian creators about it.

Anyhow, that image looks pretty good. Can't wait for any tentacle or piercing versions.
The was from someone in Brazil but it was posted back in June before the ban and this is the .

Dec 25, 2021
Brazilian Miku is "done" (I don't really understand this trend but whatever) View attachment 4037419

Fubuki is next.
I don't understand either, but all that matters to me is that she's super hot AND is wearing my country's colors, anything else is irrelevant. Considering I'm still using X through VPNs, in other words dodging USD 9,000 in fines for every post I make every day, It's nice to see so many artists dedicating time to a meme surrounding us, specially in such dark times :giggle:

Anyway, on a lighter note, I think waiting an extra month this time will be worth It, Dandon seems to be preparing some masterful works for next term and I can't wait to see them.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes