Was the world made for sin?

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Yes, yes, this is another existential question.
But still, the world is not for children, and each of us ceases to be cute and fluffy as soon as he tastes sin and it is no longer possible to justify yourself by saying that you are a child if you did it while underage. So, was the world created for sin? No, I don't mean religion.Although, then why is there such a feeling as conscience and guilt? Just to make people suffer? But then...Why. Is the whole world really a fucking race for a good place in the sun, an endless struggle with everyone and yourself? But it can't be that all this is in vain? There are so many contradictions and everything doesn 't make sense because we will die no matter what we do. And no, I don't want confirmation of my opinion, I still want to hear that I'm wrong,, that we all have to live right and fight all our demons. Even if it's not true and I don't believe it
Huh, interesting thoughts come to mind at 2 a.m.

Last edited:
Reactions: Julgius

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
I have spent several minutes thinking, paying attention, reading word by word in order to be able to prepare a response to your post, which has generated in my subconscious the intention of giving you an answer with real value, but I really do not want to be too philosophical so I have decided not to do it.
I hope I have given you a solution to a problem you did not have.
Greetings from Philistia!

Sossum

May 30, 2023
the world was not made, so there.
That's a good answer. By all accounts we can't really say the world, the Universe, or our existence was "Made." Which means there's no real set purpose for even our Solar System's existence, which by and large concludes that the world wasn't "Made" for sin, cause it wasn't "made" at all, to our knowledge.

Kamishirov

Sep 22, 2023
Sin is life and the temptation of life is a trick used by the energy behind all matter into continuing the endless cycle of purgatory.

Sup on the sweet nectar from pleasure's teat and allow the cycle to continue or become a stardust memory.

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
no one can know for sure.
but that sentence in the quote can only be true in case the world was not made.
Had it been made then those who made it would know for sure.

so by stating that noone can know, you say the world was not made.

Sossum

May 30, 2023
What world would y'all create? Let's say God's face appeared, then got his ass whooped by you and a dude with Skechers®, and you get to create a world with a set purpose. What would be the reason to live in your worlds?