3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Meet Yutaro Taki, a 28-year-old teacher who embodies a unique blend of qualities: spirited and passionate, yet gentle and cheerful, composed yet sincere. Loved by everyone, regardless of age, gender, social status, or wealth, Yutaro's charisma and dedication make him an exceptional teacher.

However, there's more to Yutaro than meets the eye. Beneath his remarkable teaching career lies a hidden and potentially dangerous side job. This story delves into the intriguing and possibly perilous world of Yutaro's "side job" revealing a different dimension of this great teacher's life.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-30
Release Date: 2022-10-02
Developer: 8°yml
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

4.jpg 3.jpg 1.png 2.png

Last edited:

MadNuar

Nov 21, 2022
im confused, is it really final version? coz it said to be continued when i played. and there was no anal, just those dudes sucked him off

gunisgdx

Nov 27, 2021
im confused, is it really final version? coz it said to be continued when i played. and there was no anal, just those dudes sucked him off
The full final version weighs 600 MB and costs 1000 yen (see dev.'s page) :KEK:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The summary and samples made me come. But I ended up with mixed feelings (it's good but also sad).

The worldbuilding is limited.
The characters are few and different.
The plot is original and heartbreaking sometimes.
The artistic side is well done, even though it's censored.

After meeting different men through his daily life, the protagonist is set up by the only person knowing his problems and discovers another side of himself.
The flow of event is correct. The MC has gone (and is still going) through a lot. I would have loved more encounters before the special class, particularly at the gym or when doing deliveries. There's no choice since it's kinetic but that's not a problem here.
The characters are nice people, even though some of their actions are awful. It was lovely to include female ones, even children.
The bodies and background are well made. The protagonist's face is very expressive. The censorship isn't that much bothering. My only issue would be some positions (why is he often having his left arm up ? :rolleyes:). Also, having the characters appearing in front of sex scenes is kind of distracting. Speaking of sex scenes, they are strange though exciting (seeing the character floating or missing some body parts in group sex is odd; I won't talk about the deformation of the mouths since they need to fit the dick). The music is a little annoying on the long run. There's also sound effects here and there.
The english is fine but some dialogs are confusing (another character is talking instead of the MC).

Overall, the game is well done and appealing but the story itself is sad (the past with his best friend and girlfriend, the neighbours, some misunderstandings, the blackmail (it's soft but still)).

It's marked as completed but the english version is incomplete (the "to be continued" screen won't even go away).

Good continuation.

Reactions: Deotix

stalenapkins

Dec 16, 2020
I feel like putting characters that are explicitly stated to be under 18 in sexual scenarios is a bit of a questionable choice...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote