VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sunrise College [v0.1.0] [PixelPorium]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
flower-shop-facebook-cover-template-for-mother-s-day-2453c (4).png

Overview:
As a young teacher, going to teach in an all-girls college, it is your job as the main character to teach them everything they will need to know about guys and how to “please” them.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-31
Release Date: 2020-08-31
Developer: PixelPorium
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0086.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Thread moved. Godspeed OP.

This is very short though.

Reactions: u z i

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Hopefully the no sexual content tag can be changed to "no sexual content *at this time*"

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hopefully the no sexual content tag can be changed to "no sexual content *at this time*"
It's always been like that. Tags represent the current state of the game, not future plans.

Oct 3, 2017
You only have one chance to get a "first impression". I think it is a mistake doing just an introduction without any real content. The screenshots look good but when a developer comes with a "no sexual content" in their first version, I think "you had all the time in the world without being stressed for timelines since nobody knew this game existed. Why wouldn't you put some more work into the game and show people what kind of a game they will get by filling the first version with some meaty content?"

Well, anyways I think you have to work extra hard for your next update. Games using Koikatsu engine usually have both meaty and frequent updates. If you want to create a fan base for your game you have one more opportunity in you first update. If it doesn't have enough content you'll lose interest of many people. And you'll have issues of building trust in your work.

With all that said, this is just a friendly warning. I wish you and the game the best and I hope that you'll be succesful.

CristianG123

Apr 26, 2020
You really should put some more effort into a first version, rapidly going through all the characters just makes them very forgettable. I played the game (only takes a few minutes) and I can't recall any of their names or what they were about, which is a bad sign given that all there is to this game, so far, is the character presentations.

Also, the generic school teacher setting, with the horny students, coupled with the low effort first release, makes it look like a potential scam game to make a quick buck off of some patreons. At least add some story progression...

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
You really should put some more effort into a first version, rapidly going through all the characters just makes them very forgettable. I played the game (only takes a few minutes) and I can't recall any of their names or what they were about, which is a bad sign given that all there is to this game, so far, is the character presentations.

Also, the generic school teacher setting, with the horny students, coupled with the low effort first release, makes it look like a potential scam game to make a quick buck off of some patreons. At least add some story progression...
At least it's not engrish.

• Haha
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

PixelPorium

Oct 18, 2018
You only have one chance to get a "first impression". I think it is a mistake doing just an introduction without any real content. The screenshots look good but when a developer comes with a "no sexual content" in their first version, I think "you had all the time in the world without being stressed for timelines since nobody knew this game existed. Why wouldn't you put some more work into the game and show people what kind of a game they will get by filling the first version with some meaty content?"

Well, anyways I think you have to work extra hard for your next update. Games using Koikatsu engine usually have both meaty and frequent updates. If you want to create a fan base for your game you have one more opportunity in you first update. If it doesn't have enough content you'll lose interest of many people. And you'll have issues of building trust in your work.

With all that said, this is just a friendly warning. I wish you and the game the best and I hope that you'll be succesful.
I've got many plans.
The reason for the seemingly rushed "first release" is due to wanting to let the player find out a little about each character, then after that, you get more and more of their story as you get more and more intimate with them as the updates come out :)
Oh, also, if I don't have a deadline for things, things don't get done :)

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
1598915620531.png
When will we figure out the mystery of the missing tit? xD

Edit: I don't know how attachments work.. T.T

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
I found this amusing, albeit short, but then again I went in knowing it would be! I don't mind it not having a lot for it's first release, as there are tons getting released it seems, some without much thought on story, characters; Engrish, and this was a wonderful little teaser of things to come! I look forward to more, however YOU decide to create and release it! This was just Day Zero anyways, an intro to the girls and principle, so I am looking forward to Day 1! Good luck! I'm following ya, at least on here!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PixelPorium