Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
1596897127337.png

Overview:
A Simulated Tightrope Photography Game
3-D scenes, beautiful models, rich clothes, free gestures and photographs can be accessed locally.
You can chat with the model before taking an appointment. The content of the chat includes the model's clothes, appearance, figure, hobbies, etc. It can also increase the intimacy and obedience of the model by giving gifts and small interactions.
Thread Updated: 2020-08-08
Release Date: 2019-05-08
Developer: MCGame
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (Partial English)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

* Game is not fully Localized. Majority of game's dialog is in Mandarin. Only specific UI elements have been translated by the developer*

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Thanks to BaasB for the links!

1596897295449.png 1596897330846.png 1596897350348.png 1596897380663.png

Last edited:

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Having the most rudimentary UI elements translated into English is a good first step, but without a lot of the minutia also translated into English, e.g.: in-game error messages and stat projections for certain items, it's completely fucking worthless.
  • The game won't let me organize a "date shoot" for whatever reason, but I can't understand why.
  • It'll let me buy items in the shop, like feathers and perfume, but I have no idea what they do.
  • It'll grant me the option to do Internet work, but that takes half a day for meager monetary gains.
If I can't comprehend the most basic of instructions that the game lays out, then there's no way I can be able to review this accurately, let alone play it for any significant amount of time.

Reactions: Beggarman

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I gave this a bit of a try, but like said above, barely anything beyond some labels being translated is a problem. I won't write this as a full review, because... eh, too much missing to pass a fair judgement. That said, here's some of my findings/opinions after a bit of trial-and-error (some answering questions above, some just my thoughts):
  • It costs $2000 (or whatever currency the game is using) to get the girl to come over for a shoot.
  • The girl can be spoken to before the shoot. It doesn't appear to change anything relevant to the English version.
    • You can talk to her about things, which I think raises "intimacy". I have no clue what you and her talk about.
    • You can give her gifts (I think actual gifts or bondage punishments) which also raises intimacy. I think you can give 3 of each type of gift (Gift/Discipline)) a week(ish). The last handbag seems to raise values massively.
    • There's two "intimacy" values. I assume one is supposed to be more like "friendliness" or how your relationship is with the girl, while the other is how accustomed she is to bondage.
    • I have no idea what intimacy actually does. She doesn't refuse to wear things or do poses AFAIK, so long as you unlock them. I assume it changes her talk responses. It might unlock extra content, but I haven't seen any yet (top intimacy up in the 30k's, bottom intimacy in the few hundreds).
  • The shoot... basically works, but it's kinda barebones.
    • The different clothes barely work with each other or the bondage elements. Most clip straight through other pieces if they're not part of the same set, because they all seems to have different lengths and positions. OL (office lady) and Air Stewardess seem to be the same blouse, but Air has a colour trim on the arms, and the skirts are the same, just recoloured, so if you want to save time/money/grind, you can skip one of those.
    • There's barely any outfits and most of them aren't great. Maid outfit just looks weird and seems to clip tons. Nurse outfit looks plain and has no accessories or anything. OL sans coat, her default, and the Stewardess ones are the only ones that look OK, depending on what bondage you combine them with. The non-default hair styles look wrong. The default dress bunches up weirdly pretty much all the time, which works for showing off thigh binding, but looks weird otherwise. You can't change her underwear. There's only one type of shoe.
    • The poses that are there are neat and, bar some weirdness with the hand poses when "grovelling" (lying face down), the game seems to keep up with the different combinations.
    • The poses that aren't there are numerous. The bondage elements that aren't there are numerous (e.g. no harnesses). Even without going TOO explicit, there is so much missing that could be added.
    • Sometimes after the shoots, you get an item. It looked like bunched up pantyhose in a pair of shoes. I have no idea what it's supposed to be or do.
  • There only seems to be the one model and one location, as far as I can tell. Kinda disappointing if you want to go for themed shoots or more girls, but it's already kinda disappointing with the lack of clothes/binds/toys/poses.
  • Days seem to have 3 "periods" in them, where you can either do some sort of work, or read Bondage/Shoot magazines to raise your skill by 100.
    • The first money-making skill is useless. €100 is fuck all. The second seems most balanced, at ¥2000, but I've never been able to sell my photos. The third (which is available in this version) is the only one worth doing, just straight up gives you £10k.
    • Reading magazines requires buying them first from the shop. They're single use. It seems like the highest skill level required is 2000
  • Skills (poses/bondage elements) cost money to unlock (first number) and a required skill level (second and/or third number). I assume the fourth line below it is some sort of description.
  • To unlock everything quickest - Spam the ¤10k money option until you can buy 20 of each magazine (so get ֏40k). Then read all those magazines. Then spam the ₤10k money option again while you buy all the skills. Then spam the ₣10k money option again until you've bought the clothes that interest you, as well as some of the other items (rope and pantyhose specifically), which I think are single use. And maybe a handbag and a few feathers if you want to see if those do anything. After this you should only have to invite the girl to a session and be able to do anything the game offers. I would just supply my game save, but this is a unity game and I have no clue where it is.
  • Holy shit the unskippable fade in/out transitions on everything are annoying.
As an example: nurse bount with arms in air and legs slightly spread This is a pretty solid demonstration of some of the complaints I have from above. The pose is overall good. This nurse costume, however, is a bit... eh. It's just a white, low-cut dress with a tiny red trim. The binds here and pose (Standing, High Front arm binding (pose doesn't matter), M leg pose, Ankle/Knee/Thigh binds) imply she's tied to the ceiling by her wrists, and likely has her legs tied apart by the ankles, but there's no connection there. You can maybe cut some of that out with artistic framing but then you flat-out miss her footwear. Additionally, the thigh binds just go straight through her dress. And, it being in a fairly normal bedroom - with few toys, and no ability to set dress or move the model around manually - limits how much you can imply with the shot.

That said, it's not like there's nothing you can do. officewear-styled girl sitting on bed and doing peace sign with tape over mouth and legs bound officewear-styled girl fully bound on bed officewear-styled girl hogtied and disappointed Here's just a quick set that I attempted to make look good (in retrospect, there's a bunch I'd go back and change now, but... eh, the game isn't worth it). If you want to do something that looks like a typical softcore bondage shoot, you can. I chose the Air hostess costume for this, bar the coat, and white pantyhose. I would do a normal pose standing up looking happy if I was re-doing. First picture here is her sitting on the bed with just knee binds (and ankle, but I meant to take them off, and would if redoing) looking nervous but doing the peace sign with tape over her mouth. Second is her on her side in bed, more fully bound up, which I think I gave her a neutral face for. Third is where I kinda gave up. Meant to imply she was hog-tied and didn't want to be by giving her an angry face, but there's no connecting rope for the hog-tie and I forgot to change her face to angry. Also, yes, this is the resolution the game saved the images in, not my screen resolution

To be blunt, I don't get what this game is supposed to be. The poser side is a solid start and has some neat shit but is nowhere near extensive enough. The game side of things is just grind crap and partially broken (at least for me). I don't think it's extensive enough to serve as CG maker for other games (think, like, Honey Select or Custom Maid Girl) but it doesn't go far enough to be a good game on it's own merits. But it feels like enough work went into pieces of it that it's not just a lookalike cash-grab. I'd expect this to be an early-access game or patreon demo if anything. At least it's somewhat cheap, I guess.