VN Ren'Py Our Life: Beginnings & Always [v1.7.1 + All DLC's] [GBPatch]

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
The post Thomas posted comes with all the DLC included already so you can just download that and play the game. But that'll probably change when the new build is fully released, so for future reference here is a guide.

First you'll want to download the base game and extract the zip file, then download the DLC, once you download it you'll want to go into the games files, there should be a folder labeled "game" you'll want to extract the DLC into that folder. Most of the DLC are in folders of there own, you can leave them in their folders or move them into the game folder, I believe it works either way. After that you should be done.

m300

Oct 12, 2019
The post Thomas posted comes with all the DLC included already so you can just download that and play the game. But that'll probably change when the new build is fully released, so for future reference here is a guide.

First you'll want to download the base game and extract the zip file, then download the DLC, once you download it you'll want to go into the games files, there should be a folder labeled "game" you'll want to extract the DLC into that folder. Most of the DLC are in folders of there own, you can leave them in their folders or move them into the game folder, I believe it works either way. After that you should be done.
thanks I just downloaded the game and I can see I do have dlc content already but do I still need to add the dlc parts?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
OurLifeBeginningsAndAlways-1.6.8b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gamwezs

Jul 12, 2018
thanks I just downloaded the game and I can see I do have dlc content already but do I still need to add the dlc parts?
If you downloaded the version Thomas posted than no, beta builds come with all the DLC installed. If you installed a different version than an easy way to tell if the DLC is installed is to click on press the DLC info tab in the main menu, if it's all installed properly the menu will tell you it's installed.

P.S
I believe the version on the main page is a previous beta build so it should also have all the DLC installed. Normally that version gets changed every time a new beta is released.

Reactions: m300

m300

Oct 12, 2019
If you downloaded the version Thomas posted than no, beta builds come with all the DLC installed. If you installed a different version than an easy way to tell if the DLC is installed is to click on press the DLC info tab in the main menu, if it's all installed properly the menu will tell you it's installed.

P.S
I believe the version on the main page is a previous beta build so it should also have all the DLC installed. Normally that version gets changed every time a new beta is released.
thank you!

Ebunbun

Jan 5, 2023
Hi I was looking through the form to see if there was an updated link on the 18+ dlc? please and thank you

4.70 star(s) 25 Votes