Overview:
Its mini games with some nudity​

Updated: 16/Jun/18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Windows:
- - - -

Jun 1, 2017
There are no instructions on the minigames, so you have to guess on what you're supposed to be doing?
Fail conditions are also pretty unclear. Combine that with the 'no sexual content' and you get a terrible waste of time.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Katlan

Jan 24, 2018
There are no instructions on the minigames, so you have to guess on what you're supposed to be doing?
Fail conditions are also pretty unclear. Combine that with the 'no sexual content' and you get a terrible waste of time.
There are instructions. If you go to the minigame selection screen there is a "how to play" button under the preview window.

Reactions: iamslime

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
A frustrating combination of "instructions are too vague" and "conditions are too precise".
  • You basically can't have more than two people looking at you at a time in 'Pleasure Pool'. Even if the vibrator is on its lowest setting, people will notice. (And the fail screen is, like, thirty seconds long!)
  • 'Steamy Shower' doesn't tell you what exactly is required with a "scrubbing motion". Do I have to move my mouse up and down; side to side; in a circle? Do I have to move the mouse slowly, or do I have to scrub like I'm attempting to give the woman a friction burn? At least on the plus side, I don't think there's a way to fail?
  • No matter how fast you click in 'Panty Cam', you will always lose at least two lives because the RAM bar at the bottom fills so much faster than it empties. I'm not even sure it's beatable without an auto-clicker.
  • If you're off by even a few pixels when adding burger toppings in 'Maid With Love', you'll fail outright... and the hitbox for some of the items is abysmally small, making it all the more frustrating.
  • 'Love Spell' is, frankly, the only good game of the lot... but the bat swoops way too often, and oftentimes will only swoop when you have an ingredient or two waiting to be added.
I'm not even going to attempt the "mashup" versions of the games. Stay far away from this game.

Reactions: heavyweaponsgal