brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
Far, far away from here in the southwest, summer seems to reside on a single island called, Tsukuyomi Island. Yoshino Reiji was just another student there until the day when a pretty girl, named No.13, accidentally saved Reiji, dragging him knee deep into a supernatural dilemma. The girl is the result of a hyper-scientific weapon called the Magical Strategic Destruction Weapon, or M.S.D.W. Showing itself to it's owner in the form of a figure granting two unique abilities: Summon anyone you've seen in the last 24 hours, and Return all physical matter to its state 24 hours prior.

After this accident, the once peace-love , Reiji, was dragged into the war of 13 incredibly powerful summoners. The Samsara Magic on the Tsukuyomi island caused the Summoners to repeat disasters day after day. He will have to risk everything he loves and protect the one thing that he truly cares about to maintain a normal and boring school life.​

Title: Fortissimo EXS//Akkord:Nachsten Phase
Original Title: フォルテシモ エグゼス ネクステン ファーゼ
VNDB:
Lenght: Long (30 - 50 hours)
Year: 20/12/2013 (Japanese) - 24/08/2018 (English)
Developer:
Publisher: (Japanese) - (English & Chinese)
Language: English (most likely machine, given who published the game)/Chinese
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Non existent.
Shop (All-Ages):
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - -

D

Deleted member 225174

Another VN on my list of things I need to play and complete.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
*sees censorship*
*starts wondering why a western release maintained the censorhip*
*sees publisher*
...oh.
That doesn't mean anything. Even some titles from MangaGamer are still censored. For example Please Bang My Wife, now has received an uncensored version (months ago) but before that, was censored. So again, doesn't really matter the fact that SakuraGame was the one who published this.

Reactions: nojszu

popober

Jun 9, 2017
That doesn't mean anything. Even some titles from MangaGamer are still censored. For example Please Bang My Wife, now has received an uncensored version (months ago) but before that, was censored. So again, doesn't really matter the fact that SakuraGame was the one who published this.
I just meant that because, from my experience, SakuraGame kinda... halfass things, it just seems more of their usual schtick. From something like MangaGamer, it's surprising but alright. From SakuraGame however, it just seems like a continuation of their bad track record.

But that's not to disregard your effort uploading this; for that I thank you.

Reactions: brynhildr

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Are you sure that archive is correct ? I think it is damaged. I meand, DVD image is corrupt after mounting.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I don't know what to say honestly. Try to go here

And download the game or from torrent or from one of the direct links (Google Drive mostly, since others are pretty bad)
Or instead try at IGG, this one

EDIT: Wait a sec, I'll change the one provided in the OP with the one provided from IGG. Maybe that works since somehow, the size is 3.99GB while this one is 884MB.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
So from my understanding this is just a normal VN, so why is there a strategy game tag? Maybe I'll read this after I finish Island, as bad as Sakura's translations can be it could be worse. Just be sure to pirate or complain about the company until they finally stop, go dead, or more likely just keep doing business without any changes.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
This VN looks great, definitely something I'll have to put on my to-do list.

sorry I didn't read extra info
Which is why there is this great option to either edit or completely delete your own posts. Trust me, I've done the same thing multiple times already, simply because I charged into the comments without fully reading the first post.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So from my understanding this is just a normal VN, so why is there a strategy game tag? Maybe I'll read this after I finish Island, as bad as Sakura's translations can be it could be worse. Just be sure to pirate or complain about the company until they finally stop, go dead, or more likely just keep doing business without any changes.
If this version have all three games, the last one made in collaboration with 5pb. Games have the "Strategy" tag. I can't really tell you anything else beside this.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
the best option is wait for the steam release
Aside the fact that.. ugh.. now I'll change again the link with the previous one, the link around the internet beside this one from IGG, is the actual Steam version. The version that was here before was the Steam version but since somehow was corrupted, I though that this was english. Guess not.

I'll change it again.