Pinup Completed Flamboyant [Ugetsu Hakua]

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
flamboyantugetsuhakua2.jpg

Overview:
Ugetsu Hakua is an artist who did all of the character designs for the anime Bakuretsu Tenshi / Burst Angel and The Tower of Druaga. Flamboyant is an art book from 2005 featuring primarily Burst Angel artwork but also some of his own original doujinshi illustrations.

A note about this collection. My scan is from 2005 and is very high resolution (average is about 2200x3200). However I noticed that the scan on e-hentai, while lower resolution (about 1278x2000) it had an extra 30 or so pages than my version. Also both versions seemed to have pages slightly out of order. So because I'm a masochist, I just spent the last 3 hours combining the two versions and rearranging and renaming them into what I think is the correct order.​

Updated: 2005
Artist: Ugetsu Hakua / Mediaworks
Censorship: none
Language: wordless
Resolution: varies, average is about 2200x3200
Pages: 114
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

Bonus 4920x3008 Burst Angel Wallpaper: - -

flamboyantugetsuhakua8.jpg flamboyantugetsuhakua17.jpg flamboyantugetsuhakua22.jpg flamboyantugetsuhakua25.jpg flamboyantugetsuhakua70.jpg flamboyantugetsuhakua74.jpg flamboyantugetsuhakua97.jpg flamboyantugetsuhakua114.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
shouldn't this have Collection prefix according to overview and maybe no sexual content tag?

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
it is indeed a book and not a collection. stuff like that were the business card of every drawer. people who were interested in hiring a drawer knew what they could expect from him / her. this book is more than 13 years old btw. ^^. what a long time...
webview:

Reactions: DonV